There are many fascinating creatures that live in the sea or ocean. From jellyfish and lobsters to whales and dolphins, sea life offers a whole new world that we generally do not see. While all of sea life provides an interesting story to us, one of the most interesting and misunderstood creatures is the shark.
When most people think of sharks we think of the eating machine that is portrayed in the movie “Jaws”. That shark terrorized a seaside community by attacking swimmers and boaters. While the movie was created for shock effect, it ended up giving all sharks a bad reputation. The Great White depicted in the movie is one of the many different types of sharks that exist. While some are dangerous, others can be rather tame.
To help learn more about the world and life of the shark, we have put together the following information and resources. Please take the time to look this over and become more familiar with sharks. We hope this provides you with a new outlook and respect for these amazing creatures.
- What is a Shark?
- Shark Facts and Information
- Basic Facts About Sharks
- Commonly Asked Questions About Sharks
- Shark Facts
- What is the Biggest Shark?
- The Sharks Role in the Ocean
- The Natural History of Sharks
- Shark History and Evolution
- Information on Sharks
- History of the Shark
- Shark Anatomy
- Presentation on the Anatomy of the Shark
- Anatomy of the Shark
- Internal Anatomy of a Shark
- Clickable Information on the Parts of a Shark
- Types of Sharks for Kids
- Information and Facts on the Types of Sharks
- Discovery Types of Sharks
- Shark Species Information
- Smithsonian Information
- Myths and Misconceptions About Diving
- Shark Facts and Shark Myths
- Popular Misconceptions
- Misconceptions About Sharks
- Shark Resources for Kids
- Educational Resources
- National Geographic Shark Information
- Shark Information and Resources
- Shark Kids Zone
- Pacific Shark Information and Resources
- Shark Resource Page
Latest posts by Xavier Ganz (see all)
- Strange Animal Facts #4 - September 2, 2018
- Strange Animal Facts #3 - August 20, 2018
- Watch Your Wallet – A Guide for Teens and Credit Cards - August 17, 2018