Stuff You Never Knew About The Shark
- As sharks don’t have bones, only cartilage, when they die the only parts that remain are their teeth.
- A shark bite can generate 40,000 pounds per square inch of pressure. But don’t worry too much only 20 of 350 species are known to attack humans.
- A great white shark can eat 11 tons of food per year.
- Although mostly fiction the movie Jaws was based on a true story. In 1916 four people were killed by a shark on the New Jersey coast.
- If you get attacked by a shark the best defense is to punch it in the nose or poke it in the eyes! Rather you than me.