No products in the cart.
Stuff You Never Knew About The Shark
- As sharks don’t have bones, only cartilage, when they die the only parts that remain are their teeth!
- A shark bite can generate 40,000 pounds per square inch of pressure! But don’t worry too much only 20 of 350 species are known to attack humans.
- A great white shark can eat 11 tons of food per year!
- Although mostly fiction the movie Jaws was based on a true story. In 1916 four people were killed by a shark on the New Jersey coast.
- If you get attacked by a shark the best defense is to punch it in the nose or poke it in the eyes! Rather you than me!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Xavier Ganz (see all)
- Protect Your Money & Identity While Traveling and Abroad - March 13, 2017
- Testimonial – George F Moses - March 4, 2017
- Strange Animal Facts #10 - November 22, 2016